Fix for MyDoom-O problems

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Tue Jul 27 18:41:25 IST 2004

>Due to a bug of my own creation, there have been problems detecting viruses
>in nested zip files which have the same name as their parent zip files.
>
>There are 2 ways of solving this problem:
>Either
>1) Apply the attached patch to Message.pm
>Or
>2) Install 4.32.4 which I have just released.

Thanks Julian for the patch.
If I might ask one quick question, what is the recommended way to patch
MailScanner? I have not patched Mailscanner before, as I have always
updated MailScanner using the FreeBSD ports tree. However, I do not have
time to do that this week and would like to use your patch for MS here today.

I am currently running 4.29-7

I appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Jason