SpamCopURI-0.19 seems broken

Tue Jul 27 13:35:35 IST 2004

Jeff

might be worth subscribing to the sa-users email list (or whatever it's
called this week;-) and asking them. They are more likely to know about
this stuff. I do vaguely recall something about threading and SA
somewhere, but I could be wrong (and frequently am..).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.