hispam.actions

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Jul 26 20:14:51 IST 2004

El 26 Jul 2004 a las 14:52, Stephen Swaney escribió:

> [...]
That won't do, either...

What you have here is only ONE message, addressed to 2 different domains and
the actions to perform are different for each domain.

But... MailScanner's 'actions' are bound to the message object, not to the
recipient, so... it will only apply one of the options... I think there's an
advanced setting that lets you choose which one (the 'different' one, or the
'default' one), but not a different option for each receiver.

Your solution is to convince your MTA to generate a different message for
every recipient BEFORE the message gets to MailScanner... I recall seeing
explanations about how to do this with Sendmail in the list... maybe it's
also at the FAQ... read the FAQ/MAQ (that should be in the standard list
signature, down below) or search the list archives (also in the list
signature).

If you're using ZMailer (which I deeply doubt, and you shouldn't unless you
_really_ know what you're doing), I'm developing 'something' to handle this
kind of situation with it... but it's not there yet... It'll take a month or
so, I suspect...

Regards.

--
Mariano Absatz