Archive Mail

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Sat Jul 24 19:35:25 IST 2004

I've read through the MAQ/FAQ and searched the archive. I found the answer
to what I was about to ask. I didn't like the answer ;) so I ask if there's
any alternative:

I want to archive mail - but not SPAM or viruses. Any suggestions? My
solution would probably be to individually run the mbox files every day
through something that would eliminate viruses/spam. The legal
"ramifications" of "touching" the archive are not important at this stage.

Thanks in advance.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk