Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI 0.19

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Fri Jul 23 22:53:40 IST 2004

>Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI version 0.19 has just been released and is
>available at cpan.org. This version fixes the erroneous error generated
>during the `make test` phase of the installation.
>
>I have updated the files SURB files at www.fsl.com/support to include this
>new file as well as:
>
>         1. Instructions on how to install from CPAN. Using this method
>should
>            load any missing pre-requsite perl modules.
>         2. Instructions on which Rules_Du_Juor cf files should be removed
>            after installing SpamCopURI.
>
>Many thanks to the SUBRL people. These tests work very, very well.

Going to roll this out here tonight. I am looking forward to seeing how
well it works. I tested out the instructions that Steve posted on his site
and it worked perfectly on my test environment. Hopefully, everything will
go smoothly on the production server this evening.

I'll chime to let everyone know how well it goes.

Jason

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk