BigEvil and stuff...

Gerry Doris gdoris at ROGERS.COM
Fri Jul 23 18:57:11 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-23 at 13:35, Chris W. Parker wrote:
> Gerry Doris <mailto:gdoris at ROGERS.COM>
>     on Thursday, July 22, 2004 7:55 PM said:
>
> > I need some help on this.  I was able to install the necessary files
> > using CPAN without problems.  However, when I try and run the
> > spamassassin --lint test I get all the expected output except in the
> > middle of the output there is the following...
>
> yes i'm getting the same errors also. anyone know what to do about this?
>

> chris.

I was able to fix the errors by

1. Commenting out the redirection lines.  I believe these are off by
default.

2. removing eval: from each of the rules.  For some reason my system
doesn't like the eval: operator.

Once those changes were made all starting working.

--
Gerry Doris <gdoris at rogers.com>

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk