How stop virus messages??

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Fri Jul 23 14:44:54 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:

> At 23:06 22/07/2004, you wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I am running MailScaner an clamav, all works fine, but when a message
>> with
>> virus is detected, it message is delivered to the user with a
>> notification,
>> obviously without viruses.
>> How  can I configure my MailScanner to stop the notifications to the
>> users.??
>> They don't need to know if a messages had viruses.
>

> Deliver Cleaned Messages = no

This confused me for a couple of minutes, since I have mine set to "yes"

Does the following have any different affect?

    Silent Viruses = HTML-IFrame HTML-Codebase All-Viruses
    Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no
    Deliver Cleaned Messages = yes

I'm assuming not, since my users aren't notified of email sent to them
containing viruses.

Thanks,

Dustin

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk