Released beta version 4.32.3

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Thu Jul 22 20:19:33 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:
> At 19:09 22/07/2004, you wrote:
>> Michael St. Laurent wrote:

>>> Those Brits are just terrible at Geography.  ];-D  <snigger>
>>
>> Ah, I'm sure what he meant to say was that it's mid way up the west
>> coast, give or take. <g>
>
> You mean there's a difference?

Only if you're travelling by covered wagon...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator 155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk