BigEvil and stuff...

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Jul 22 14:44:28 IST 2004

Of Rob
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:18 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: BigEvil and stuff...

> I know I should be reading more emails to this list, but like many Sys
> admits, I am way too busy to keep up with so many changes so quickly....
> point in case this time.... apparently BigEvil's website has changed, as
> my script does not download it anymore.

> I went to the new site http://www.surbl.org/
> But its kind of confusing.... do they not simply update the .cf file
> anymore? now its a whole new way of doing things?

> Can someone take a minute to explain this to me please?

The necessary files and quick install instructions for implementing the
SURBL checks are available for download at:

        http://www.fsl.com/support/index.html

Please note that if you get an error during the "make test" phase of the
Mail::SpamAssassin::SpamCopURI install similar to:

t/open_redirect.t    3   768     5    3  60.00%  1-3 Failed 1/7 test
scripts, 85.71% okay. 3/57 subtests failed, 94.74% okay.

Please ignore it. It is an erroneous error. Go ahead and do the "make
install". This will be fixed in SpamCopURI version 0.19.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.