OT: Ups

Thu Jul 22 14:10:24 IST 2004

Ugo

not sure which forked from what but...I installed 0.45 of NUT in 2001 so
I dunno what apcupd was doing then..

If you look at post version 1 NUT the graphics they can produce are very
very similar..even down to the mutlimon.cgi script name!

might have a look see at getting apcupsd working on SunOS.......at least
the client/shutdown end anyhow..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> Martin Hepworth wrote:
>
>> Ugo
>>
>> fair enough
>>
>> I wonder why the fork??? NUT is still very much under development (after
>> a short break).
>>
>> One day I'll get a more recent version than NUT 0.46 working on SUNOS
>> 4.1 (yes I know) so I can upgrade everything over that..
>>

> The fork?  You think Nut was forked out of Apcupsd or the opposite?
>
> Having used both, I'd be surprised that they share much code.

the system manager.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk