Message marked as spam with negative score

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Thu Jul 22 09:14:52 IST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:51:56 +0200, you wrote:

>| I am using MailScanner+ClamAv+SpamAssassin. All works fine except I am
>| receiveng messages marked as spam with negative scoring.
>| This is part of messge's header:

>                                          ^^^^^^^^
>It is found in Two black lists as it seems. Maybe you told MailScanner
>to mark anything found in 2 blacklists as Spam, regardless what
>Spamassassin says ?

Actually SBL+XBL is one list (for MS) comprised of two.

It's just that MS reports it as (possible) spam when you have got at
least one test that triggers. That test can be either spamassassin or
any number of blacklists.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk