FreeBSD install guide

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Jul 22 08:48:16 IST 2004

On Thu, July 22, 2004 8:27, Harry Hanson said:
> seen anything with fbsd & postifx? sendmail is so.... sendmail ;)

There are loads of different options but you have to use your imagination
just a little :-)

Have a look at http://www.postfix.org/docs.html which gives loads of
different Postfix installation options depending on what you want. Just
remember to install the various different apps from the ports tree,
remember 'whereis' is your friend when looking for ports, and (In the
main) where the docs say edit /etc/... they really mean edit
/usr/local/etc/...! Once it's all working just drop MS in following these
instructions
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/postfix.shtml.

If I can do it, I'm sure any one can ;-)

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk