Selecting anti-virus

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Jul 21 17:03:22 IST 2004

Please check the archives as this gets answered ever month or so and the
answer is still rule sets are not allowed for this configuration variable.

Since MailScanner processes email in batches, it runs the entire batch
through the virus scanner(s) and is not able to process some of the batch
against different virus scanners.

Might this go in the MAQ?

Steve
Stephen Swaney
Steve.Swaney at FSL.com

> The messages from my internal network where scanned by the 3 antivirus
> even
> with this rule active...
>
> Regards
>
> Roger Jochem