maillog.myi Cannot Insert row

Pete pete at EATATHOME.COM.AU
Tue Jul 20 04:11:58 IST 2004

Thanks Ugo, yes i have that script already, but i had poorly configured
the cron job for it.

The fix for the error is to folllow
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Repair.html this guide on databse
repair, on a volume that has at least the same amount of space free as
the DB currently occupies. Since ym var was ultra low on space, i moved
the entire DB to /usr, did my repairs and brought it back, fixed up the
ownership[ and perms i buggared up by moving it and restarted mysql and
mailscanner = all fixed :)

thanks
Pete

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk