postfix/mailscanner: mail backs up in outoging

Harry Hanson hahanson at COMCAST.NET
Fri Jul 16 20:46:54 IST 2004

using as gateway.. messages do get to the inside mail server for local
delivery, however it backs up to the point the fs runs out of inodes. it
appears ms does it's scan and drops in the outgoing mail dir
(/var/spool/postfix/incoming) but the deliver rate is simply so slow
everything backs up till it the file system fills up. any ideas?

1764    ./active/D
328     ./active/0
400     ./active/9
192     ./active/8