OUTLOOK was RE: [MAILSCANNER] RTFM... FAQ MAQ GOOGLE

Peter Peters P.G.M.Peters at utwente.nl
Thu Jul 15 16:14:29 IST 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:54:46 +0200, you wrote:

>On Thursday, July 15, 2004 4:47 PM Peter Peters wrote:
>
>> At least in Outlook 2000 you can only filter on text in
>> "headers" and he triggers on that text in any header.
>
>Correct. But where is the problem with this? Tell me what you want to
>achieve please. You can filter on things like

We use SpamAssassin and a number of blacklists. Users can decide whether
they filter on SA or any combination of blacklists. So they need to
filter on "SpamAssassin" in the X-UTwente-MailScanner-SpamCheck: header.
And the filter shouldn't react on "Spamassassin" in any other header.

--
Peter Peters, senior netwerkbeheerder
Dienst Informatietechnologie, Bibliotheek en Educatie (ITBE)

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk