Send infected mails

Andre Cameron acameron at VENTUSNETWORKS.COM
Thu Jul 15 02:00:41 IST 2004

> /var/spool/what?  quarantine? mqueue? mqueue.in?
>
> If it is quarantined, look for "release" in the MAQ page
>
> http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/

If you quarantine as queue files:

- Postfix : # postdrop < /path/to/quarantined/queuefile
- Sendmail : Copy the qf- and df- files in the outgoing queue (usually
/var/spool/mqueue)

If you don't quarantine as queue files:

-Sendmail : sendmail -toi user at domain < messagefile

I get the same blocked message as the user when I try send it to
myself....  It blocks it again and creates a new que.  Any other ideas?

Andre

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk