Admin of this list, Please read!

Valmiki N. Ramsewak lilvalo at MIKIBOY.COM
Wed Jul 14 20:00:01 IST 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 02:24:58PM -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> Valmiki N. Ramsewak wrote:

> >>can

> >>lines?

> >>look
> >>3
> >>reply.
> >>|
> >>Or point a news reader to news.gmane.org and get threaded (and separate)
> >>message list.
> >

> >But that takes away from getting everything in my inbox..
>
> You don't need it in your inbox if you can access it anytime, anywhere,
> on gmane via http or nntp.

I have your preferences, I have mine. I'm not a big fan of most web based
apps. I'll stick to my ssh sesions plus screen and mutt (and slrn whenever
I have to read newsgrouops for class). Cause I can ssh from anywhere, even
my cellphone :)

So yea know that I have MailScanner prefixed to the subject, anyone want
to help with getting my spam into a separate folder, via mailscanner?

Valmiki
--
Got Speed?

www.mikiboy.com