potential blacklist stats

Philip Parsons pparsons at COLUMBIAFUELS.COM
Tue Jul 13 21:18:00 IST 2004

You could add the From:email address of those Traveling to the
spam.whitelist.rules that way when they are sending mail into your
company they would not get tagged as spam and left out of the access
list..

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Fred Broughton
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 12:38 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: potential blacklist stats

I had used Vispan until I was upgrading my MS and SA installations and
found MailWatch.

I was really hung up on the automatic updates to Sendmail access lists
and kept Vispan running for quite a while after I had installed
MailWatch for just that feature, but these caused issues at times once I
started using RBLs. I would at times have traveling users that were on
dynamic ISP addresses that were blacklisted. With it blocked at the
Sendmail access list, I had no way for them to authenticate for sending
so I finally shut Vispan off.