MS+SA+CLAMAV on FreeBSD

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Tue Jul 13 19:38:24 IST 2004

Better (and easier) to use the MailScanner port for FreeBSD. See:

        http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/FreeBSD.html

Also there are ports available for ClamAV (.73) and Pyzor. I believe the SA
port is old so you'll have to install that from source or CPAN. As I
remember I only had to use source for SA, Razor and DCC on a recent FreeBSD
install.

Al a FreeBSD starter Bayes database is available at:

        http://www.fsl.com/support/index.html

Hope this helps,

Steve
Stephen Swaney