potential blacklist stats

hermit921 hermit921 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 13 18:44:53 IST 2004

I intend to block at the MTA level when I add another blacklist.  But I
want to get an idea of the effects before I start using it.

I thought about extracting all the IP addresses that delivered mail and
running a script to check each of those against various lists, but I hoped
to find an easier way.

hermit921

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk