Exempt certain users from file blocking

Jason Balicki kodak at FRONTIERHOMEMORTGAGE.COM
Wed Jul 7 21:54:32 IST 2004

Rob <> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have some users who need to receive exe files and such. Since I
> don't want to open up exe files to everyone, is it possible to have
> these certain users exempt from File blocking?
[snip]
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[imagine blink tag here]
   vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
***> http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/ ***     and the archives at
[imagine /blink tag here]

I did a little highlighting of your previous post.

Specificaly, see the bits about rulesets.

/me wishes plain-text could at least bold.

HTH,

--J(K)

PS:  my boss is being not-so-nice today, so I'm taking it out
on you.  Nothing personal.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk