Anyone running big SPARC boxes?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 18:43:29 IST 2004

At 18:34 07/07/2004, you wrote:
>   Define "full blast".

I am looking for the maximum figure the system could handle in a day, with
all CPU's working 100% of the time all day. I am trying to produce some
hardware specs for a big site, but I have never had any big SPARC boxes to
run it on. All I've got is a Blade 100 and an Ultra-5, which don't really
help very much :-)

--
Julian Field

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk