Problem with postfix qmqr after MailScanner

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Wed Jul 7 16:24:01 IST 2004

On Wed, July 7, 2004 16:05, Bryan Oliver said:
> In the right thread now....  Sorry bout that.
>
> There are no references to "filter" in either of those two files.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Thanks.

It will be in master.cf. Have alook for a line like:

  # =============================================================
  # service type  private unpriv  chroot  wakeup  maxproc command
  #               (yes)   (yes)   (yes)   (never) (100)
  # =============================================================
  filter    unix  -       n       n       -       10      pipe
    flags=Rq user=filter argv=/path/to/script -f ${sender} -- ${recipient}

or -o content_filter=filter:dummy underneath your SMTP line (Top line)

This problem usually occurs when you move to MS from AMaVis or similar
where Postfix pipes or connects to a mail filter program through SMTP/
LMTP. Which distro are you running?

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy