(Fwd) Re: Archive::Zip 1.11

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Tue Jul 6 15:19:48 IST 2004

It worked for me as well, the changes file do not list changes since 1.10
but I did notice there is a reference (within Zip.pm) to you and some code
you gave him to solve looping problems with certain corrupted zips. Since
this is what was happening I assume this must be new code he has just
included

Rick

believed to be clean.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk