releasing spam

Shoval Tomer shoval at SOFTOV.CO.IL
Tue Jul 6 07:44:27 IST 2004

> > Thought about it, but it doesn't help for blocked content and for
> > disallowed attachments.
> Whitelisting for spam has no effect on attachments ie. they will still
> be checked.

[Shoval Tomer] Then how do I release a mail message that's been
quarantined cause of an attachment type its configured to stop?
Sometimes, especially when regarding HTML email, the attachment/content
is actually legit, and I'd like to be able to release it to the user?

Other then using FTP to transfer it from the mailscanner machine to
mine, and then transferring it to the user, NOT via email (which may be
the only way possible) I see no option, and this greatly affects the
implementation of mailscanner organization wide.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk