releasing spam

Shoval Tomer shoval at SOFTOV.CO.IL
Mon Jul 5 21:43:22 IST 2004

I accidentally sent it as HTML before, sorry )-:

I've been using Mailscanner for a long time now, and am really happy
with it.

The only problem I have is with releasing spam to users.

I use MailWatch, but using sa-learn and resending it does the same
thing.

I can't seem to be able to release spam.
Both spam content, and blocked attachment kind of spam.

Say a user gets an HTML mail that's being wrongfully identified as spam.
I try to release it, and the MailScanner/SpamAssassin combo, catches it
again as spam.

Is there a way to overcome this?

I even thought of setting mail from postmaster as whitelisted, but it
doesn't work for blocked attachment types.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk