last months patches

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Jul 4 15:32:33 IST 2004

At 14:56 04/07/2004, you wrote:
>On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 14:33, Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > > The only one from the original batch that I think I included was the
> Run In
> > > Foreground patch.
> > > I have also included the anti-starving patch for all MTA's.
> >
> > If there is any new beta, i am bored, so could update some of my boxes :)
>
>I wouldn't mind a new beta to play with as well :)

It's at
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/tar/MailScanner-install-4.32.1-1.tar.gz
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/rpm/MailScanner-4.32.1-1.rpm.tar.gz
http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/files/4/suse/MailScanner-4.32.1-1.suse.tar.gz

I'm not going to publish the links to anywhere else except this list for a
day or two.

Have fun folks!
--
Julian Field