Check if valid user before scanning

Ken A ka at PACIFIC.NET
Fri Jul 2 23:00:51 IST 2004

With sendmail, when you don't have a local password file or ldap handy,
you can use the access map feature to explicitly allow relaying TO your
users and reject with 550 by default all others, like so:

TO:user1 at domain.com    RELAY
TO:user2 at domain.com    RELAY
# Default entry to reject
TO:domain.com  ERROR:5.1.1:550 User unknown

Ken A
Pacific.Net

To leave, send    leave mailscanner    to jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk