Send mails ...

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Jul 2 19:34:19 IST 2004

Diego Fabara wrote:

> I’ve lot of mails in my /ar/spool/MailScanner /incoming queue with
> date later, that I see don’t sent the MailScanner.
>
> How do you force to send this mails. ??
>
> Thanks

Diego,

None of my servers have any file under
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/*. This directory tree is for temporary
files. It shouldn't contain files with dates in the future.

If it does contain files with dates in the future it is probably because
at one point your server had a wrong date.

Denis
PS: try to avoid html emails.

--
   _