Making sendmail only accept mail to genuine Exchange users

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Jul 1 16:01:42 IST 2004

> Behalf Of Idan Plotnik
> Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 10:12 AM
> To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
> Subject: Making sendmail only accept mail to genuine Exchange users

> Hi All,

> I am using sendmail-8.12.8-4 and mailscanner-4.25-14, I am wondering if >
> someone has tried to implement this architecture?

> http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/270.html

> if so what is your opinion about it? Its working good?

We've installed this methodology at many client sites and it works quit
well.

Why would you want to install a fairly old version of MailScanner?

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.