Two Patches

Kevin Spicer kevin at KEVINSPICER.CO.UK
Sat Jan 31 19:09:08 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 14:51, Julian Field wrote:
> Thanks for that. I moved the sm-client.pid into a configurable variable too.
> Will be in 4.26.7.

Cheers Julian,

I posted some changes to the clamav-wrapper a while ago (to get the
external unpackers working properly where MS runs as root).  I presume
this slipped under the radar, as it didn't make it into the package (I
imagine you would have said if you had a problem with it).  Any chance
that will make it this time?
--
Kevin Spicer (kevin AT kevinspicer DOT co DOT uk)

This message is digitally signed using the GNU Privacy Guard.
My public key may be obtained from http://www.keyserver.net