sophos downloads

taz taz at AZTEK-ENG.COM
Fri Jan 30 22:37:12 GMT 2004

Thanks to all who responded.  I got what I needed and am now moving further.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: taz
  To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 2:58 PM
  Subject: sophos downloads

  I am trying to get a new copy of the sophos virus stuff on trial, but it seems to take forever.  I have a version from last year, but it was for the sparc platform on solaris.  Since, I am working on putting this on a Mandrake 9.1x machine I was wondering if anyone has the package tarred that they could throw up in email.  I emailed them as a new trial person yesterday and it still is has not shown up in my email yet.  I also just did a trial today from another email account around noon (MST) and no go.   Any ideas?

  Thanks again.

  Travis