spaces-mydooma--mix

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at GMX.DE
Fri Jan 30 20:31:26 GMT 2004

Kevin Spicer wrote:

>Spaces is a very old virus and, according to Sophos's site, spreads in
>exe files (it doesn't mention pif files).  Also its finding myDoom in
>the zip, but the only file in the zip is a pif file containing a
>different virus??? Where did MyDoom go?
>
>I suspect that Spaces is a false positive

i hope
http://sophos.com/virusinfo/analyses/w95spaces.html

>if you managed to quarantine
>the file you might like to send it to Sophos for further analysis.

this is always my first step with  potential viruses  before i post it
to a list

--------
200.60.237.158
please check your system

$ host -t mx 200.60.237.158
158.237.60.200.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer client-200.60.237.158.speedy.net.pe.
--------

--
shrek-m