Possible wishlist item - attachment decisions

Thomas DuVally tduvally at BROWN.EDU
Fri Jan 30 19:49:59 GMT 2004

I thought I saw a discussion about this, but I can't seem to find it
again, so I am going to ask:

Can MailScanner be told NOT the virus-scan a message (and/or
attachments) if the filename.rules are going to deny it anyway?

I thought I saw some discussion about this and that is was not something
one would want, but it would be if lack of it makes higher-ups want to
change e-mail products...  which I would rather not do.

--
Thomas J. DuVally
Lead Systems Prog.

GPG fingerprint = FB59 8265 0865 0CB8 94B5 FC26 F573 F09C 15F2 33F6