BSD pb running MailScanner

Thierry lenaig at WANADOO.FR
Fri Jan 30 17:12:25 GMT 2004

Hi,
I am using MailScanner-devel-4.26.4, f-prot-4.3.1, clamav-devel-20040116,
+on
+FreeBSD box.
So i am not sure that mailscanner is running f-pot and clamav ...
If i am checking on the log files, i can see that they are still empty.
But if i am running them directly from virus.scanners.conf :

/usr/local/libexec/MailScanner/clamav-wrapper   /usr/local -r /toto/titi -l
+/var/log/clamav/result.log
/usr/local/libexec/MailScanner/f-prot-wrapper   /usr/local/f-prot
+-report=/var/log/clamav/result_f.log /toto/titi

I can see that all of my log files are working ...
I check in /var/run mailscanner pid is here, i check on user/permission, it
+is ok
In /var/spool/MailScanner, Incoming is working, Quarantine always empty

MailScanner.conf:

Virus Scanning = yes
Virus Scanners = f-prot clamav

It will be a pleasure to give you more informations if necessary.

Thx

--
Thierry
Ne faites jamais un "apt-get install new-wife" avant