Basic config question

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Fri Jan 30 13:40:43 GMT 2004

I'm now getting this at the bottom of emails:

I didn't get this before, apparently it just started.  I have changed a
few settings in the conf such as

Deliver cleaned message = no

Notify senders to no

I'm guessing the below is the setting that signs the message, however I
have not changed that settings to yes so it must have always been yes.

Sign messages already processed = yes

Does anyone know why this started happening?