Clamav signature generation

Tony Johansson tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE
Fri Jan 30 12:43:27 GMT 2004

>I hope this puts things into perspective.
>
>Phil

Well yes, but thats not the issue here.
I'm looking for a way (without putting all viruses in quarantine) to store
files that are flagged as viruses by scanners other than Clamav.

I could then submit this file to Clamav or produce my own signature.

Regards, Tony