SPF and MailScanner

David Hooton david at PLATFORMHOSTING.COM
Fri Jan 30 10:41:40 GMT 2004

Which in reality is probably the most rational way of implementing SPF
checks.

The real issue is going to be that without universal adoption of it,
spammers will just migrate from large well known (SPF implemented) domains
into smaller lesser known ones - something which is already happening
anyway.

Regards,

David Hooton

 Pain free spam & virus protection by:          www.mailsecurity.net.au