Reliable spam/nospam bayes learner?

Garry Glendown garry at GLENDOWN.DE
Fri Jan 30 08:10:29 GMT 2004

Hi,

maybe I'm missing seeing the link, but I was looking for a script that I
can set up so users can forward false positives/negatives to so that
they will be learned by SA as spam or ham ... also, as it will be hard
enough to teach people to forward correctly, it has to learn from a
forwarded, not bounced, mail ... that is, ignore the information added
by the mail client and just look at the original mail (as far as
information is still available, like headers, etc.)

Help appreciated,

-garry