mcafee uvscan not using /usr/local/uvscan/datfiles/current

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Thu Jan 29 15:31:05 GMT 2004

An obvious enhancement to the autoupdate script would be to detect if the
dat files in /usr/local/uvscan are symlinks or not.  If not, recreate
datfiles and link.

That's paranoia, I know, but better safe than sorry.

Cheers,

Phil