more IE6 vulnerabilities

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Jan 28 23:58:33 GMT 2004

I think it's a ruse to get him w/in striking distance w/a sword.  In a
closed session of Parliment she was heard to mutter "Off w/his head".  More
power to her. ;-)

S'later...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500