f-prot question

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Jan 28 20:59:34 GMT 2004

Yeah, I need to update.  But it is catching the viruses.  I guess the
question is, is the MailScanner autoupdate script choking because of the
older version?

And, as I mentioned yesterday I'm tempted to run f-prot.autoupdate from the
command line to see what it outputs, but not sure if I outta shut down
MailScanner first.  I think not but figured I'd double check.  Any reason
not to?

Thanks...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500