Spam List = {Scanned}

Eagle Net Support support at EAGLE-ACCESS.NET
Wed Jan 28 17:52:06 GMT 2004

I think I found why I'm not filtering hardly any spam out.  The Entry in
MailScanner.conf are set to nothing:

Spam List  =
Spam Domain List  =

Could anyone provide these entries?  Do I need corresponding entries in
either

spam.assassin.prefs.conf
spam.lists.conf

Also could someone provide the default settings to run MCP ?  I set mine
up with the entries listed in the FAQ, but I suspect they may be
incorrect as they don't look right, (ex. MCP Checks = no , seems like it
should be yes.  So I'd like to confirm all of them.

*************paste MCP entries MailScanner.conf from FAQ
MCP Checks = no

MCP Required SpamAssassin Score = 1
MCP High SpamAssassin Score = 10
MCP Error Score = 1

MCP Header = X-MailScanner-MCPCheck:
#Actions are deliver, bounce, forward email at domain.com, store
#For qmail, use ONLY store
Non MCP Actions = deliver
MCP Actions = deliver
High Scoring MCP Actions = deliver

Log MCP = yes
Is Definitely MCP = no
Is Definitely Not MCP = no
Definite MCP Is High Scoring = no
Always Include MCP Report = no
Detailed MCP Report = yes
Include Scores In MCP Report = no

MCP Max SpamAssassin Timeouts = 20
MCP Max SpamAssassin Size = 100000
MCP SpamAssassin Timeout = 10

MCP SpamAssassin Prefs File = %mcp-dir%/mcp.spam.assassin.prefs.conf
MCP SpamAssassin User State Dir =
MCP SpamAssassin Local Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%
MCP SpamAssassin Default Rules Dir = %mcp-dir%

thanks
joe