Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released {Virus Scanned}

Christo Bezuidenhout christo at IT4AFRICA.CO.ZA
Wed Jan 28 10:34:20 GMT 2004

I have the net-snmp-5.0.6-17.i386.rpm and the utils installed with that.
But still I get errors. Please find attached

Possible precedence problem on bitwise | operator at
/usr/bin/../lib/mrtg2/BER.pm
line 619.
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
Timeout: No Response from localhost:161
ERROR: iptraffic counters not fully initialised
        No iptraffic data on this run
Use of uninitialized value in join or string
at/usr/lib/MailScanner-MRTG/MSMRTG/State.pm line 193.
gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Invalid filter type specified
gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition