MailScanner Rules {Scanned}

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:30:05 GMT 2004

At 10:24 28/01/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

It can be other things, such as a numerical value or a filename, it is
whatever data the configuration option is expecting to get.

>Can you give me an example for any mail coming to user at blah to screen
>out messages from user at spammerblah.

You can only put 1 condition in the test, and you can't have rules that
point to more rulesets. Sorry, but that's a limitation of the configuration
engine I have written. I know it's not perfect, maybe expanding its
abilities is something I should look at for the next version, so you can at
least have "and" in conditions, which would solve this problem.
--
Julian Field