Announce: MailScanner-MRTG version 0.07 released

Garry Glendown garry at GLENDOWN.DE
Tue Jan 27 19:32:03 GMT 2004

Something I've been wondering about ... a while back, mailscanner-mrtg
kept nice stats about the number of mails relayed ... anyway, ever since
I installed a new server, this counter has been way down - even after
the update to the current version, all I get is a very low number of
mails, even though (currently) over 5000 spam mails are recognized ...
All my mail logs end up in /var/log/mail, which is what I use in the
mailscanner-mrtg config ... I'm runnning sendmail ...

Any idea?

Also, too bad the update from 0.06 to 0.07 loses all the old data ... :(
or did I miss something?

-gg