Something strange...Any ideas? {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Tue Jan 27 15:31:36 GMT 2004

Yesterday, I received an e-mail (spam) which did not contain our
X-Mailscanner header in the e-mail but instead something else and I'm trying
to figure out how this e-mail got passed Mailscanner and spamassassin. All
e-mails that come through are setup to have the following header added such
as this:

 required 4, CLICK_BELOW 0.00, HTML_30_40 0.81,
 HTML_FONTCOLOR_BLUE 0.10, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00,
 HTML_TAG_EXISTS_TBODY 0.10, TW_OQ 0.08)

Here is the header information for the spam which did not contain any of our
e-mail headers which tells me that it did not get scanned by Mailscanner/SA: