OT: sophos.com

Tue Jan 27 15:03:07 GMT 2004

Jason Balicki wrote:
> Is anyone else having difficulty getting through to
> www.sophos.com?  I haven't been able to run any
> updates and I can't get to their site.
>
> It's a good thing clamav exists....
>
> TIA,
>
> --J(K)

Looks like they are overloaded at the moment..and they took along time
last night to update their IDE's. caught the first at 00.05 hrs GMT via
clamAV ans didn't get an email/up[date till 00.40 from sophos. Right now
I'm averaging around two a minute:-( when I usually get around 2 per day
at the most.

Ah the site seems more responsive now...

If you've got enterprise manager you *should* have better luck as that
uses a different system to update.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator