Sophos and timelines

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Tue Jan 27 15:00:54 GMT 2004

That's an interesting point.

Anybody want to volunteer to update the antivirus autoupdate scripts to log
when they get an update?

>From my logs and file timestamps, ClamAv updated at 11pm (GMT) here and
McAfee at 5am today.

It would be nice to see a line in /var/log/maillog making it clear, though.

Cheers,

Phil